Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This is our Future! wow how wonderful all about the money!

Yea this is the future I want to live in, the good guys and the bad guys now which one are you?
Seems to me that there is a turn around for the youth of today knowing what is morally correct(right) and what is ethically(left) wrong, how do we teach kids today if we have a biased ideology and think that it is wrong to steal.  Well how about the robin hood scenario? is that really stealing? and why is that such a horrible thing to steal from people with bankrolls of cash?  I know the answers and I do act morally responsible but what about the future and if it all goes pear shaped some day these skills may be the great equalliser....what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am blogging my ideas on art, education and social democracy as I see it....for what that's worth.